The Southwest Colorado Healthcare Coalition will be hosting an Access & Functional Needs panel discussion to identify emergency behaviors and necessary support resources to reduce stress on the community during a disaster.
What do we want to learn from these conversations?
• What are common disaster behaviors of varying communities?
• What gaps exist in serving our populations before, during, and after disasters?
• What services exist within the Southwest Region that serve people with access and functional needs?
• How can these services reduce medical surge during a disaster?
• Who else is needed to help address community needs?
Call in Information: Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/495457685
Telephone: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 495 457 685
If you are interested in attending the panel discussion, please register via CO.Train:
Registration ID: 1081368